Friday 12 August 2011

Visa Application: Decision Deferred

Well, no.  My study visa application is fine, as far as I know.  However, Tim has to sumbit at least six documents proving that he and I have been "living in a relationship akin to marriage" for at least two years.  Thankfully, we've been living together for almost two years and one month, so we dodged a bullet there.  We'll have all the documents together by Monday, so they should show up in Ottawa by Tuesday morning.  Fingers crossed that this is the only visa-related hiccup we'll have.

Other than that, life is good.  I had a great working day yesterday and got a fair bit of novel-revising done today.  I should probably be working on my paper, but I'm feeling rather lazier today.  Perhaps I'll get my hour in this evening, since Tim's working late anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment